Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Queen rose

An elegant black french manicure. :)



First of all I applied the base coat then I made the french manicure with black nail polish adjusting the corners with a tiny brush. With the glittery bronze nail polish I made a degrade effect n the tip of my nails. In the area near my cuticles I drew a rose and I finished the decoration with golden studs. Of course I applied 2 layers of top coat as usual.

There was only one problem with the studs... when I was applying the top coat the color of the studs just melted... Well next time I will try to use another top coat and see ho it looks like.






Material used:

- Essence studio nails 7/24 nail base
- Kiko 275
- Kiko 514
- acrylic paint
- studs
- Essence Top Coat Better than gel nails



2 comments:

  1. Šteta što su nitnice pustile boju jer sama zamisao ovog manikira mi se veoma dopada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala puno! :)
      Ne znam zašto su pustile boju... možda je top coat bio tekuć... Upravo sam napravil još jednu manikuru sa njima i crvenim lakom. I čini mi se da sada nisu pustile boju.

      Delete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...