Monday, May 16, 2016

Layla holographic nail polish - 04 Ultra violet + BPS review



Hello!! In today's post I will show you a swacth, a review for BPS and a nail art. So first let's talk about this cute nail ring that BornPretty store sent me. So as you can see it's not closed so you can adjust the size. I have put it on my pinky finger. It's a very cute decoration for some special occasion.



Item: ring
Description: nail ring. There is also the golden version.
Price: 1.99 $
Where you can find it: here at Born Pretty store website






The nail polish that I am wearing is a holo from Layla and it's just beautiful! It is the 04 Ultra violet.
I don't know if you will see all his beauty in the pictures but in real life it's amazing! The holographic effect is very strong! I think I will buy more of those Layla holos if I find them.


To thick coats were enough for me to reach a nice coverage. The brush was ok and the application was easy. It lasted well.

Overall: 5/5


So here it is the nail art. It's very easy and simple. It's a dotted pattern inspired by Mydesign4you. I liked it very much so I decided to recreate it.









If you liked this product you can check also their website. 
There are a lot of interesting nail art decoration.


Feel free to use this code DULK31 to get 10% off on all your orders.





Thank you for stopping by. :)

19 comments:

  1. Nisi imala problema sa mazanjem? Meni su Layla holosi prekrasni, ali muka za mazanje.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja nisam imala velikih problema sa ovi lakom..

      Delete
  2. Wow, your dotticure looks so fascinating, it's awesome :O
    Can't stop staring a it :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lak je prekrasan, obožavam ovakve nijanse, a tačkanje je vrlo zanimljivo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful holographic effect and color and I like it very much with the cute dot design too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. strong the holographic effect. loved the dotticure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that looks really amazing!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gli smalti holo di Layla sono pazzeschi! Adoro!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lo smalto è veramente bello!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great mani, I love this colour <3

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...